Name:
Location: Singapore

I am alan.
I play Starcraft 2.
I like to write.
Keep visiting me. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/alanzzz

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

list of tasks

ok, more ideas.

instead of making it just a walk from point a to point b and.. survival or whatever crap which probably sounds lame or sth (like my bestie just told me :( haha.) .. i thought to have a list of things to do would be great.

For example.. i come up with a long list of fun random stuff to do. and from walking from point a to b i have to accomplish these tasks. Then ill take lots of photos and videos and post all up.

Some tasks could be:
-entertain 10 groups of people (like, perform magic tricks [and i video this! i.e. street magic style!].. maybe dance? haha i dunno)

- take as many flyers as possible from the same person (one at a time) before he realises.
yknow those irritating people who thrust leaflets into your face? ill walk past and take one.. make a large circle, pass the paper to my companion, then walk past the person and take again.. repeat 219381 times.

-take photos with 3 celebs (have to be really lucky to meet one! the only celeb ive met in my life is li nan xing la. at upper serangoon. well ok daniel choo too. hahahaha. he youtube celeb leh. anyway.)

-get someone to eat 5 packets of ketchup with me (video this lol.)

etcetc.
the list goes on.

i could take suggestions and ideas. yupyup. that's all i have for now. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home